Jacket Sweet Potato
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, washed
- Spring onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salad leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place sweet potatoes on tray, slit them on top, season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meantime, in a bowl, combine spring onion, tomatoes, ham and cheese. Season well.
- Spoon the filling onto potatoes, bake again for 3-5 minutes and serve with salad.