Allow your roast meat to rest before serving. This allows all the juices to spread throughout the meat, leaving it juicy and tender.
HONEY ROAST PORK
- 1 pork loin roast
- ½ cup (125ml) Dijon mustard
- ½ cup (125ml) honey
- 1 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) apple cider
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200?C.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, honey, rosemary and cider.
- Spread over the meat and place into a roasting tray.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.