Salmon fish works well for anniversary dinners or date nights because it is elegant.
By: Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8–10 minutes
- 2 Salmon steaks
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) honey
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Vegetables to serve
- In a bowl, combine soya sauce, honey, oil, ginger and coriander. Marinate salmon steaks for 8–10 minutes.
- Grill for 8–10 minutes. Serve with vegetables.