Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 Traditional Country Sausages
- 2 apples, cut into thin wedges
- ¾ cup (180ml) appletizer
- 150g butternut, grated
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30ml)
- Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Handful rocket
- Pomegranate rubies, to sprinkle (optional)
- Cut the Traditional Country Sausages in half and thread 3 halves onto 4 bamboo skewers.
- Simmer the apples in the Appletizer for about 3 minutes or until just tender. Stir in the butternut, cabbage and onion for about 3-5 minutes until tender. Add the lemon juice and oil. Season to taste.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium high and grill the sausage until charred and heated through. Serve on top of the warm cabbage and top with rocket and pomegranate rubies.