This is delicious grilled pork chops recipe is also freezer friendly making it great for meal preparation it too.
Prep time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 6 pork chops
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- ½ cup (125ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed herbs, for serving
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
- Mix garlic, herbs, juice and oil in a bowl. Add chops and marinate for 45–60 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat griddle pan and fry for 10–15 minutes on each side.
- Serve with herbs and seeds.