GRILLED MELON AND ORANGES
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 4-5 cups watermelon, sliced
- 3-4 oranges, segmented
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) fresh cream or yoghurt.
- Heat a griddled pan and it brush with oil.
- Place the melon slices on the pan and sprinkle with castor sugar. Grill for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Remove from the heat; arrange the melon slices on a large serving plate. Top with the oranges and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately with fresh cream or yoghurt.