There are many reasons women wear make-up and one of the main reasons is to enhance their beauty. A make-up trend that will never fade is the clean, natural glow look. A fresh face is always in style and can be achieved by using a few things from your beauty bag. Michelle Obama has a five step beauty routine she lives by and we show you how it’s done.
Step 1: Moisturise
You need to moisturise your skin to help keep your face looking as youthful as possible by keeping it hydrated in order to reduce wrinkles.
Step 2: BB cream
A BB creams multipurpose function makes it the product to always treasure in your beauty closet. Apply your BB cream for a natural fresh face finish.
Step 3: Bold brows
Brush your eyebrow in the direction they grow in order to help see if they need to be filled or shaped.
Step 4: Flashy lashes
Apply a few coats of mascara to your lashes to curl them and give your eyes an instant wide-eyed look.
Step 5: Natural lip
The nude lip is one of the big trends that will never grow old. Apply your favourite nude lip colour to finish off your glowing natural, fresh face look.
- Pond’s flawless radiance BB cream in Chocolate, R89.99
- Sorbet BB Cream evens tone brightens skin SPF 15 protection in Medium, R99.95
- Garnier BB cream eye roll-on in Medium, R69.95
- Ralo BB Cream All-In-One perfection in Deep, R69.50
- Gosh BB powder All in One in 08 Chestnut, R150