*Tip: We used salad cream instead of mayonnaise in this recipe because it’s healthier. Mayonnaise and even salad dressing often contain hidden fats, so use a maximum of two tablespoons to control your calorie intake.
- 6-8 wholemeal wraps
- ½ cup salad cream
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) lemon juice
- Handful of watercress
- Chicken breast, grilled and thinly sliced
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine salad cream, mustard and lemon juice.
- Spread salad cream on wraps.
- Arrange watercress, chicken breast, mango slices and season well.
- Roll neatly and cut into halve.
- Serve with fries