Pyjama dressing took the fashion scene by storm. Celebs across the globe took to this trend like moths to a flame and we soon spotted them in anything from silk suits to kimono robes. We share a fashion flashback of the pyjama trend craze and look at a few of our local beauties who pulled off boudoir chic to perfection.
By Ayanda Ngcobo
1. Lerato Kganyago never missed a beat when it comes to what’s hot in the style game so its no surprise that she absolutely slayed in this trend.
2. Pearl Thusi was bold matching stripe ensemble. We love how she chose to use a neutral vest to really make her outfit pop.
3. Luthando Shosha brought her legs out to play in a flirty oriental print combo.
4. The Queen of all things fabulous, Bonang Matheba served us feminine florals.
5. Thando Thabethe put the chic in boudoir chic and was radiant in a dreamy two piece.
6. Ayanda Thabethe brought life to an all-black outfit through the use of a striking kimono.