We review fashion at the event, which took place in Johannesburg last Saturday.
1.Amanda du Pont was effortlessly stunning in dusty pink.
2.Boity’s look was disappointing. The dress shaped her body beautifully, but the combination of velvet, sheer and cut-out material was too much.
A photo posted by Boitumelo Thulo (@boity) on
3. Queen B always slays, and this was just another one of those moments.
4. Dineo shone like a jewel in a plum gown with embellishments. But, we would have removed the front slit; it seemed unnecessary.
A photo posted by Dineo Moeketsi (@dineomoeketsi) on
5. Jessica gets a resounding yes from us. She looked feminine and poised. We loved her look.
6. Although she was super-hot, we know that Minnie could’ve done better.
A photo posted by Minnie (@minniedlamini) on
7. Nomzamo served pure elegance in metallics.
8. Miss SA Ntando didn’t let the cold weather deter her from flashing some skin. But, we were not blown away by her choice.
A photo posted by Ntandoyenkosi (@kunene_ntando) on
9. Thando chose to put her trust in designers Quiteria and George. Although there were a few similarities between her look and Dineo’s, she still rocked it like a champ, while looking flawless.
10. We weren’t sure about Thembi’s gown. Something about it fell short of winning us over.