We check out who wore what at the Chevrolet Feather Awards, which took place last night.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1.Ayanda Thabethe oozed sexy glam in all-white.
2. Bujy played with print in a monochromatic number paired with a cape for a touch of drama.
3. Dineo Moeketsi kept it simple in black.
4. Jessica Nkosi looked gorgeous in crochet and lace. We like the clean make-up and no-accessories look. It let the dress stand out well.
5. KB Motsilanyane was heavenly in a floor-length gown with a V-neck plunge.
6. This gold creation gets a yes from us on Kelly Khumalo. She embodied vintage chic.
7. The hostess of the night, Khanya Mkangisa, flaunted her petite physique in a sheer gown accessorised with statement pieces.
8. K Naomi’s dress was everything – the colour, the detail, the design… It’s all a win. She was best dressed of the night for us.
9. We’ve seen Mbali in better ensembles, so this doesn’t make our heart skip a beat.
10. Mbali Nkosi brought tassels to the carpet in a 20s-inspired dress.
11. We’re not completely obsessed with the dress, but the colour and design definitely suits Natasha Thahane. The dark lip was a nice touch.
12. Ntando stuck to her usual style in a form-fitting gown with a thigh-high slit and plunging neckline.
13. We absolutely love the colour and the dress. Nice one, Rami!!
14. Somizi hardly ever puts a foot wrong when it comes to style, so it’s no surprise he served all levels of fierce on the carpet.
15. Off-shoulder glam in a beautiful shade of orange – high five to Thandy Matlaila.
16. Zizo took a different approach to her usual style in a hot red number. We must admit, we are here for it!! Yummy mummy alert. Yass!