Switch up the this classic sandwich with this succulent curried tuna sandwich recipe. Pictures Dylan Swart
Curried Tuna Sandwiches
Prep time: 10 minutes
SEE ALSO: Warm Chicken Salad
- 2 canned tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon medium Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1 cup salad cream
- 2 handful rocket leaves
- 1X long baguette bread
- Chopped spring onion, for serving
- Mix all ingredients and the Rajah Medium Curry Powder together except rocket leaves.
- Slice the baguette bread in half. Scatter rocket leaves and spread the tune mixture over. Top with remaining slice of baguette bread.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and serve