Curried Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 whole fresh chilli
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 cup (250m ℓ) tomato puree
- Head of fresh cauliflower, florets
- Head of fresh broccoli, florets
- 1 cup (250m ℓ) cream
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat oil, garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add chilli, paste, tomato puree, cauliflower and broccoli. Cook until vegetables are half cooked.
- Add cream, coriander and season well. Let it cook for further 3–4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.