Crumbled Pork Chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) ice water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon English powder mustard
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 6 thin pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slice to serve
- In a bowl combine egg and water. Season well.
- In a plate, combine flour and English mustard, season well. And place bread crumbs in another plate.
- Dip chops in egg, dust with flour mixture. Dip again in egg and dust with bread crumbs.
- Heat butter in frying pan. Fry chops for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with lemon slices.