Treat yourself to a delicious meal that will fill him up.
By: Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Handful fresh tarragons chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) crème frache
- New potatoes for serving
- In a frying pan, heat butter. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Fry chicken until crisp. Remove from pan and cover.
- Add onion and garlic in the pan. Cook until soft.
- Add tarragon and cream. Cook until thicken. Season well and serve with chicken and potatoes.