You can’t go wrong with this easy to make creamy bacon pasta recipe
by Ntwenhle Gcabashe. Picture by Dylan Swart
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups cooked linguine pasta
- 2 cups bacon, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese shavings, for serving
- Fresh coriander, for serving
- Fry bacon with its own fat for 4–5 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic. Fry until soft.
- Add curry paste, pasta and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until slightly thickened.
Serve with cheese shavings and coriander.