PURITY knows a little support in raising your little one, goes a long way! The new Journey Journal App is created to help you document everything in your parenting journey. It provides you with expert tips and advice for every stage of development. It also provides 24/7 access to medical support, emergency contacts and more.
The PURITY App partners key experts, including a pediatrician, dietician, psychologist, gynaecologist, financial expert and a dad coach to bring an integration of information to support both moms and dads in their parenting journey. The brand aims to be the ultimate partner and expert for moms and dads wanting the best for their child/ren.
The app aims to empower parents by giving them support and guidance throughout their journey; it’s a first among competitors and first parenting platform of its kind in SA, and offers a complete platform that extends across the entire crucial years of a child’s developing stages.
- 24/7 medical support through partnership with Hello Doctor
- Personalised experienced based on your needs, preferences, child’s development stage and what you essentially what to get out of the app .
- Expert advice and guidance through relevant experts
- Milestone and development tracker
- Emergency contacts
- Targeted promotions/ offers
- Online shopping through list of Purity retailers
- Photo Album
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win a PURITY hamper valued at R 2 000 which includes:
- Baby powder
- Disinfecting solution
- Special baby shampoo
- Head to toe wash
- Baby oil
- Insect repellent
- Aqueous cream
- 2 x baby petroleum jelly
- 2 x soothing and calming baby soap
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 30 April 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.