- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) milk
- 6-8 drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine oats, paprika, herb and seasoning.
- In another bowl, combine milk and egg.
- Soak chicken in the milk mixture.
- Remove chicken from milk mixture and coat with oats mixture.
- Place coated chicken into a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with oven French fries.