Give sweet crumpets a cheesy savoury twist with this easy recipe.
- 8-10 crumpets
- ½ cup (125ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 cups pork sausages, cooked and sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 220?C.
- Place the crumpets on a baking tray.
- Spread the Dijon mustard on each crumpet. Arrange the sausage slices, onions and cheese on each crumpet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately
Calories: 106 Fat: 22 Carbohydrates: 32 Protein: 22