Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 50 minutes
2 small red peppers, halved and seeded
sunflower oil, for cooking
4 chicken breasts, butterflied
lemon juice, to taste
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
4 sweetcorn cobs, cooked
olive oil, for drizzling
2 cups (500ml) FATTIS & MONIS Wholewheat Screws
125g red pesto
½ teaspoon (3ml) dry chilli flakes (optional)
handful basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the peppers on a baking tray, skin side up and drizzle with oil. Roast for about 30 minutes until slightly charred. Place the peppers in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes. Gently rub the skins off the peppers and tear into pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan over high, rub the chicken with oil and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side until cooked. Season. Squeeze some of the lemon juice over and season while cooking. Shred.
- Drizzle the onions and corn with oil and cook on the same griddle pan, in batches, until charred. Cut the kernels off using a sharp knife.
- Cook the FATTIS & MONIS Wholewheat Screws according to packet instructions. Drain and mix the pesto through the pasta. Pack the pasta, peppers, corn, onion and chicken in a serving dish and squeeze more lemon juice over to taste.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle the chilli flakes and basil over. Serve warm or at room temperature.