Our motoring contributor, Vuyi Mpofu, in association with BONA and Isuzu will be hosting 20 special male readers at an adventure filled ride and drive day in the 1st of a kind Isuzu mu-X on the 23rd of June. Starting at the Isuzu dealership in Woodmead, your man will participate in a variety of motoring and lifestyle activities ranging from off-road driving and tyre maintenance 101.
The Fantastic Fathers Forums aim to educate, inform and empower men on all aspects of everyday driving safety and are designed to equip the male motorists in your family with essential lifestyle skills for driving with babies, toddlers and expectant moms.
Elements of the day
- An opportunity to be among the first to drive the newly launched Isuzu mu-X
- Practical basic tyre safety interaction
- Exciting 4 x 4 driving experience
- Importance of correct driver seating position demonstration including how to correctly install a car seat
- Fun-filled lifestyle activity including a cooking-in-the-bush lesson
- Scrumptious 2-course lunch
- Gift bag
This is an event not to be missed, so get the incredible man in your life one of the 20 tickets on sale now!
BOOKINGS: For more information about the event, and to book your seat, visit us here. No children under the age of 12 years allowed. Only participants with a valid driver’s license can take part. A 30% cancellation fee is applicable. No tickets will be sold at the door on the day of the event. The event’s programme will run from 9am to 2pm. Guests must register between 8.00am and 9am on the 23rd of June.
Make sure to grab a copy of our June issue to keep up with all things Motoring!