Make cauliflower a firm favourite among your loved ones with this cauliflower chilli bites recipe.
Cauliflower Chilli Bites
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup chilli sauce
- 5 cups florets cauliflower, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Rajah All In One Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Lime slices, for serving
- Fresh watercress leaves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a bowl, season cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce, BBQ sauce, paprika, cayenne pepper, Rajah All In One Curry Powder, oil, soya and sugar. Mix well.
- Transfer onto baking tray. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve immediately with lime slices and watercress leaves.