A light meal, this Buckwheat pasta salad is just perfect for quick a lunch or dinner.
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 300g buckwheat pasta, cooked
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- Handful fresh chives and parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh peas, blanched
- 5 tablespoons (80ml) Knorr Creamy 1000 Island Salad Dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, keeping aside some chives, parsley and salad dressing. Mix well and place the pasta onto a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with chives and parsley, drizzle with salad dressing, and serve.
KNORR TOP TIP: Instead of stirring cream into your favourite soups, add a drizzle of Knorr 1000 Island Dressing for a delicious, creamy and salty twist.