Interesting fact: Primavera is Italian for ‘spring’ and refers to pasta with vegetables or vegetable sauce.
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER PRIMAVERA
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- 1kg cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1kg broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1kg carrots, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2kg egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the vegetables, season well with salt and pepper. Fry for 4-5 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Add the noodle. Mix well, sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.