Switch things up a bit on your breakfast table with this tasty restaurant-worthy sandwich on a home-style budget.
- 1 large farmhouse bread
- ½ cup (125ml) salad cream or dressing
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups scrambled egg
- 8 bacon strips, grilled
- 8 sausages, grilled
- 3 cups mushrooms, grilled
- 4 thick slices of cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the open bread and spread with salad cream.
- Arrange the tomatoes, scrambled egg, bacon, sausages, mushrooms and cheese on bread.
- Season well, close the sandwich with other half of bread and serve immediately.