Yummy and ready in a flash, everyone will love these biscuit and cranberry truffles by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Oreo biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut, for dusting
Why not also try this yummy Berry and gin crumble
- Heat cream in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate, and stir until dissolved.
- Add biscuits, cranberries, walnuts and salt. Stir well. Let it chill in the refrigerator.
- Use a spoon to scoop out. Roll quickly in your hands to shape into small balls.
- Dust with coconut. Chill in the refrigerator for 50–60 minutes.
SEE ALSO: How to make the perfect meringue