The new Knorr Naturally Tasty range is an exciting recipe mix made from the best herbs, spices and vegetables that nature has to offer. Knorr uses a traditional drying process to lock in the natural flavour. The range comes in six delicious flavours, including beef tagine.
Here’s a delightful recipe made with the beef tangine flavour.
- 450g beef, diced
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) oil
- 1 x Knorr Naturally Tasty Beef Tangine sachet
- 1¼ cups (315ml) water
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 baby marrow, sliced
- 100g dried apricots, halved
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, sliced (optional)
- Couscous, for serving
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and fry beef until browned.
- Mix Knorr Naturally Tasty Beef Tangine with water in a small bowl. Pour over beef.
- Add tomatoes, baby marrow and apricots.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Transfer into a casserole dish, cover and place in the oven for 1½ hours or until tender.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and serve with couscous.
The Knorr Naturally Taste range is available at selected Pick n Pay stores.
For more recipe inspiration visit whatsfordinner.co.za