Prep and cooking time: 1½ hours
- 1 cup (250ml) SPAR Butter, melted (extra for greasing)
- 200g (2 packets) SPAR Coconut Tea Biscuits, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons SPAR Castor Sugar
- 250g SPAR Plain Cream Cottage Cheese
- 2 SPAR Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) vanilla essence
- ½ cup SPAR Castor Sugar
- 1¼ cups SPAR Long Life Cream
- 2 tablespoons (15ml) SPAR Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons SPAR Cake Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons custard powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can SPAR Peach Slices, drained
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loose-base cake pan.
- Base – mix all ingredients and press into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, and cool down.
- Filling – whisk together cheese, eggs, vanilla essence, sugar, cream, lemon juice, flour, custard powder and salt.
- Pour mixture on top of biscuit base, and bake for 30 minutes. Lower heat to 150°C and bake for additional 30 minutes. Leave to cool in pan.
- Remove from pan and top with peach slices.