Looking for an easy lunch? You can replace the pork with beef or chicken.
- ½ cup margarine
- 3 cups bacon, chopped
- 3 cups leeks, sliced
- 6-8 wraps
- Pepper to taste
- In frying pan, melt the margarine.
- Add the bacon and fry for 5-8 minutes.
- Add leeks to the pan and cover with lid for 2-3 minutes until leeks are soft.
- Season well.
- Lay wraps flat and spoon equal amounts of your bacon and leek mixture in the centre of each wrap.
- Fold the wrap from the bottom, covering half of the bacon mixture.
- Fold each side in to form a wrap roll and serve.
Calories: 442 Fat: 34 Carbohydrates: 79 Protein: 9