Looking for something delicious and simple to make for dinner on a Friday night? Why not switch things up and add a little spice to your meal with the new limited-edition McCain Spicy Wedges!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag McCain Spicy Wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 250g streaky bacon
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) maple syrup
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Avocado, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- In a bowl, mix McCain spicy wedges, garlic, herbs, Drizzle over oil.
- Wrap each wedge with bacon slice and brush with maple syrup. Place wedges into oven tray. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix onion, tomato, coriander and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place wedges onto the platter and serve with avocado mixture and sour cream.