All Jungle Muesli fans will be delighted to know that three brand new flavours have been introduced: Mixed Berries, Nuts & Seeds and Cinnamon Granola. We’ve put together a delicious recipe using the Jungle Muesli Tropical which is our absolute favourite. It’s a quick, nutritious and easy to make treat. Indulge your senses!
Cooking time: Easy 10 minutes plus overnight chilling
• 2 apples
• 250ml (1 cup) Jungle Muesli Tropical
• 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk
• 125ml (1/2 cup) low fat natural yoghurt
• 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
• 60ml (1/4 cup) Greek yoghurt, to serve
• ½ cup seasonable berries
• 30ml (2 tablespoons) almond flakes, toasted
How to do it
1. Grate one of the apples with the skin on.
2. Place the grated apple, Jungle Muesli Tropical, coconut milk, natural yoghurt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
3. Stir to combine, cover with cling film and chill overnight.
4. Divide the Bircher muesli between two bowls.
5. Slice half the remaining apple into thin slices. Top the muesli with apple slices, seasonable berries and almond flakes.