The 2017 Oscar Awards took place last night and as per usual our favourite celebs put their best feet forward. Here are the 9 that really stood out for us and gave us all sorts of goose bumps.
1. Halle Berry was gorgeous with her new curly do and sparkling dress.
2. Winner of the Best Supporting Actress Oscar, Viola Davis sticks to her solid colours and we understand why – she always stuns.
3. We adore Namie Harris’ experimental sense of style. Simple yet effective.
4. Janelle Monáe shut down the red carpet last night.
5. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were classically dressed as per usual. One of the best dressed couples of the night.
Chrissy Teigen & John Legend attending the Red Carpet at the 89th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles February 2017 🎬 #acadamyawards #acadamyawards2017 #oscars #oscar2017 #redcarpet #redcarpet2017 #chrissyteigen #johnlegend #89thacademyawards #zuhairmurad #fashion #lifestyle #enjoytheday #enjoythelittlethings 📷 Getty Images
6. Hidden Figures actress, Octavia Spender was a dream in this grey gown.
7. Ava Duvernay also chose a grey frock and she was stunning in the structured number.
8. Taraji P. Henson was smouldering in a velvet dress. She served up some proper heat!
9. Newcomer, Ruth Negga was beautiful in this romantic Valentino gown.