Indulging in expensive beauty products is a guilty pleasure we totally understand, but there are some beauty products you don’t want to be splurging on every month. If you use eyeliner every day, you’re more likely to notice just how quickly it can run out.
Rather than spending a fortune, go for one of these great budget-friendly liquid eyeliners:
1. Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner. This cult classic is probably the most inexpensive liquid eyeliner that comes with a great precision brush applicator for the best winged look every time. It has great smudge-resistance and staying power. There’s a reason beauty bloggers love it, so if you’re only going to try one of these budget-friendly liquid eyeliners, make it this one!
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner – R50
2. Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner.Wet n Wild is a brilliant budget-friendly brand. We love the quick-drying formulation of this liquid eyeliner, plus it glides on really easily. The precision of the foam brush is perfect for flawless winged eyes.
Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner – R50
3. Essence Liquid Ink Waterproof Eyeliner. The waterproof sibling to the first liquid eyeliner on the list. It’s still highly pigmented and is definitely one of the best waterproof eyeliners for the price – you can cry your eyes out and it wouldn’t budge.
Essence Liquid Ink Waterproof Eyeliner – R55
4. Bourjois Liquid Eyeliner. This eyeliner is super pigmented with its jet black colour which gives a bold and sharp overall look. It dries to a semi-gloss finish and lasts all day.
Bourjois Liquid Eyeliner – R166
5. Michelle Ori Long Fast Eye Liner. This hypo-allergenic liquid eyeliner is great for those who wear contact lenses or suffer from sensitive eyes. It’s long-lasting and also has a gel glitter range to add an extra touch of sparkle.
Michelle Ori Long Fast Eye Liner – R99
6. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black. Rimmel’s Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner has a smooth formula that’s highly pigmented and lasts up to 12 hours, without bleeding or smudging.
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black – R95
7. L.A. Girl Eye Liner Mark My Eyes Liquid Bold. if you’re looking for an even texture that glides on easily, this budget-friendly liquid eyeliner is one to try. Although it takes a little more time to dry properly, it leaves a velvety finish. The applicator is perfect for creating thick bold lines for a dramatic look.
L.A. Girl Eye Liner Mark My Eyes Liquid Bold – R60
8. NYX Professional Makeup Vinyl Liquid Liner. This liquid eyeliner from NYX dries quickly and brings a rich colour and shine to your eyes. It comes in a range of colours if you want to make a statement. It also has an extra fine brush applicator for drawing on precise, thin lines.
NYX Professional Makeup Vinyl Liquid Liner – R134.95
9. Max Factor Masterpiece Glide & Define Liquid Eyeliner. Max Factor’s Masterpiece Glide & Define Liquid Eyeliner gives the precision of a kohl pencil with the smoothness of a liquid liner – winning! It can last the whole day without creasing or fading.
Max Factor Masterpiece Glide & Define Liquid Eyeliner – R126
The post 9 Budget-friendly liquid eyeliners for the best winged lookappeared first on All4Women.