Johannesburg came alive with SA Fashion Week Spring/Summer is taking place this week. With showcases from the Woolworths Style by SA range which is an exclusive capsule collection with by South African designers Rich Mnisi, Thebe Magugu and Wanda Lephoto to Gert Johan-Coetzee’s collection in collaboration with McDonald’s, it has been a jam-packed week for fashion.
Here are a few of our favourite celeb looks from SAFW.
1. Naomi stunned in this printed suit. We love how effortless she looks!
2. Kat Sinivasan oozed street cool and effortless style in an oversized army jacket and suede boots.
4. Nadia Nakai‘s playful look is cute. The pop of colour on her pants is definitely on trend!
5. Omuhle Gela rocked everything that’s a must have for the upcoming season. The checked blazer, thigh high boots and a beret. Nice!!
7. Red and black are striking colours and Tshepi Vundla looked stunning in her outfit choice.
8. Tumi Voster was super sexy in leather shorts and printed stockings. The jewel toned blazer, oversized sunnies and slick hair combo was everything.