With temperatures hitting new lows this week, get inspired to cover up in style like these celebs.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1. Amanda du-Pont demonstrates how to give your athleisure look an edgy finish by pairing your track pants with a leather jacket.
2. Jessica Nkosi – turns heads in a colourful faux fur coat. It’s striking and fierce, and will instantly make you the centre of attention.
3. Lerato Kganyago in a gilet. This little add-on is perfect for layering, and will provide necessary warmth without overpowering the rest of your outfit.
4. Luthando Shosha strays from the drab and embraces the fab in a bright coat. Keep the rest of your outfit simple and neutral to really make it pop.
5. Enhle Mbali ditches her scarf and wears a faux fur stole. It’s chic, sophisticated, and will bring just the right amount of drama to your look.
Today I turned 29 and spent the day thinking back on life. The journey has been one off rough terrain, but I’m proud of myself for staying true to myself. God blessed me with so much strength and yet such a delicate soul. He blessed me with a mother who never gave up. A little bother who is dynamite, a family who raise WOMAN from soil that only sowed weeds. Blessed me with a journey that built my character and a Besty for lifey as a hubby for that I am ever grateful This year is for God/Allah/Nkulu Nkulu/modimo #birthdayweekend #simplylive #simplylove #simplyenhle🎓🌺🍭 #CONTENT
6. Thando Thabethe looks great in the trendy oversized denim jacket. Denim is a wardrobe staple and goes with just about anything. So, invest in this jacket because you are guaranteed to get a lot of mileage out of it.