The annual Durban July horse racing event descended on Durban this past weekend where everyone from stars to politicians attended. As always the fashion was the main event and here are 6 of our fave Durban July looks:
1. Boity looked regal in her Orapeleng Modutle gown.
2. Bonang Matheba stunned in this ombre Gert Johan Coetzee dress.
3. LootLove looked like a dream in all white.
4. Linda Mtoba took a walk on the wild side in this animal print look.
SEE ALSO: 5 times we crushed on Linda Mtoba’s OOTD
5. DJ Zinhle looked stunning in a sequined Scalo designer suit.
6. Sarah Langa Mackay stepped out in this fab white suit
View this post on Instagram
IT'S A @SKIPSOUTHAFRICA INSTAGRAM TAKEOVER!!! The day we have all been waiting for is finally here!!!! For the #VDJ2019, I went with an all-white power suit by @orapelengmodutle . White is one of my favourite colours, often synonymous with peace, calmness and ease. A colour which exudes a friendly persona with positive associations. That's what #ThePowerOfWhiteClothing does for me! Remember, today one lucky person will walk away with a R5000 Superbalist voucher! Make sure you are sporting your full-on white, black or monochrome look at this year's #VDJ2019. Stand a chance to make it onto my best dressed list with Skip. Don't forget to follow @SkipSouthAfrica because I am doing an Instagram takeover, bringing you the #VDJ2019 to your doorstep! Once again, thank you to Orapeleng for this exquisite creation! Photographed by @nkanyisonqhome