The warmer and sometimes hot conditions mean you will probably want a shorter hairstyle. The bob is a perfect hairdo to try over the next few months.
Lengths vary, but they typically don’t pass your shoulders – which means you don’t have to worry about hair brushing against your sweaty shoulders and causing major frizz.
1. Mpho Letsholonyane‘s bob is playful but sleek. It’s the perfect balance for a day in the office or a night out on the town.
2. Bonang Matheba unveiled her new bob hairstyle on Instagram last week. The chic look is perfect for the sophisticated working girl who wants to turn heads at the office.
3. Sbahle Mpisane‘s wavy bob is perfect for women who don’t want to commit to flat-ironing their hair every day. It’s more low maintenance than a sleek bob but looks just as great.
SEE ALSO: 16 celebs who rock the bob hairstyle
4. While most women prefer to wear their bobs in a middle path, wearing it in a side-path like Ayanda Thabethe creates a softer look.
5. Boity’s voluminous bob is all kinds of amazing.
6. “This cut is giving me life,” Minnie Dlamini captioned her platinum bob on social media. We couldn’t agree more!