Wondering how to get full lashes? We all know the world of wonders a lick of mascara can do for a beauty look, but some of us may require a little more help than a simple wave of that magical wand.
Thankfully – as is so often the case in the beauty world – there are endless remedies, treatments and tricks that can help you go from lackluster lashes to va-va-voom ones in an instant.
Read on and find out how to get yourself insanely full eyelashes and be the eyelash envy of pretty much everyone…
1. Fake it. There are so many options of false lashes on the market, and most of them are pretty fab, so no one will be any the wiser. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try a few different brands and types out. Whether you go for a full set or individual ones pretty much comes down to personal preference and budget, so play around until you find the best option for you.
SEE ALSO: 7 mascara hacks you need to know
2. Work your mascara. Sometimes you may actually surprise yourself and find out that you actually have the goods, you just need to know how to work with them properly. Go for a volumising mascara, and be sure to coat every lash in the product. Start from the root, wiggling the wand back and forth towards the tip, and give the bottom lash line a coat, too. Go in for a second coat to really get those lashes looking all kinds of full.
3. Tint them. Sometimes it might simply be that the colour of the hair that make up your eyelashes is very light, in which case a simple tint could do a world of good. A bit of a darker colour could reveal that your lashes really are insanely full already… winning!
4. Lash extensions. These make your lashes appear fuller, thicker and longer – and don’t require the effort of putting on your own set of falsies every day. They are applied professionally and will mimic the curl and look of your natural lash, simply enhancing the overall effect. The added bonus of lash extensions is that they last longer than false lashes, and if the correct home-care is done, they can last up to three weeks before you get any fillers done. No mess, no fuss and the bonus of some pamper time… Yes please!
SEE ALSO: 10 amazing uses for petroleum jelly
5. Lift ’em up. Sometimes the problem doesn’t sit with the number of lashes you’ve got, but with the fact that they’re incredibly stubborn, refusing to curl up and out to give you that fullness effect (there’s only so much you can do with that eyelash curler, right?!).
If this is the case, take yourself for a lash lift; it’s basically a perm for your eyelashes, and the technician will work with you to give you the curl, life and overall look you desire – and the effect lasts for up to eight weeks! Well, what are you waiting for?