A lot of women avoid hats because they’re not sure how to style them. But fear not, we are going to show you how to wear hats in your everyday life, and yes, there is a hat out there for every head shape and size!
Designers and retailers have brought back the tried and tested beanie for winter, along with some new players – like cowboy hats and berets.
Every hat has a place and a role to play in your wardrobe, and a hat an easy way to instantly add a touch of chic style to any outfit.
1. The beanie. Beanies can really be as stylish as they are practical. They really do look great on everyone, and you don’t have to fiddle around looking for the right size for your head either. The most important thing to remember when choosing a beanie is to wear one that is outfit and occasion appropriate. This means that what you wear a night out, will not work for your office wear.
2. The beret. Tap into your inner Parisian with the “it” hat for 2018, the beret. Popularised in the 1930s by fashion icons like Coco Chanel and Brigitte Bardot, berets have made a huge come-back for winter 2018. Because of the history of this hat, it can easily look like a costume. The key is to keep your outfit simple and sleek.
3. The newsboy cap. This is one of the easiest hats to pull off, believe it or not. It is so versatile and can be worn with pretty much everything. Wear it with jeans and a long line cardigan; or switch it up and borrow from the boys with a structured coat and wide leg pants. Anything goes with a cute and versatile newsboy hat.
Warner Brothers Records!!! Lets Get It! Proud to announce and honored to join the family! To all my Ladies out there…this is truly a time where we can do anything, be anything we want, & Love to the fullest while being loved in return.. there is No Limit! Dreams really do come true! I’m supercharged to make the World Dance again!
4. The wide brimmed hat. The wide brimmed hat is an old favourite for days by the pool. But this winter, the brimmed hat has been upgraded and made super chic and modern. And best of all, you don’t have to save it for the warmer months. A brimmed hat looks just as good with a trench coat or a sleek pants suit. Be sure to get one that is more structured than floppy, to give your look a more elegant feel.
5. The fedora. If every other hat on this list frightens you, then the fedora is the perfect hat to start. It’s perfectly proportioned to look good on every head shape, and it can be worn with pretty much everything in your wardrobe. Team with an over-sized scarf and a great pair of jeans for a day out with the girls, and you’ve got a winning outfit.
I have joined @WildAid as a global ambassador to call for us to save elephants from extinction. Join me. Be #ivoryfree. And visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust @dswt to meet adorable orphaned baby elephants with names, histories, personalities and a desire to live out their lives. #whenyouknowmoreyoudomore photo by @kristianschmidt_
The post These are going to be the 6 trendiest hats this winter appeared first on All4Women.