Stylist and trendsetter Kwena Baloyi‘s hair game is as fashion-forward as her style. Her creative and artistic plaits always compliment her style. Her hairstyles are inspired by traditional hairstyles from various cultures across our continent. Here are times she made us want to give her hairstyles a try.
Which style is your favourite?
- We love the shield detail on this hairstyle. It gives the hairstyle length.
2. The colour of this style and the shells are fabulous.
3. This hairstyle is all work in the front and party in the back.
4. The mixture of hair textures on this hairstyle is gorgeous.
The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, oppression, that we too can shine our own light, be confident, proud in our blackness, rooted in our culture and tell our stories with pride. . . . Me and my ride or die ‘stuurman’ we decided to call this @afrikankrowns #nomalanga beautiful done by Princess and framed by the main @trevor_stuurman . . . #culturediaries #beyondnative #afrikankrowns #blackness #addstories
SEE ASLO: Removing your braids made easy
5. We love the use of wool and wooden trinkets.