Media personality Bonang Matheba was living it up in style in the Big Apple for New York Fashion week.
As always she was serving looks and these are some that we loved.
1. Serving curves in this sexy Sergio Hudson leopard print number. So gorg!
2. She’s serving us all of the glam in this John Paul Lataker pantsuit number.
SEE ALSO: Bonang and Pinky invade New York
3. She braved the rain out in this fab sequinned Emillio Pucci suit.
4. A dramatic Puey Quinones look for a visit to the Metropolitan Museum.
SEE ALSO: Bonang at New York Fashion week 2016
5. A pink and black gown to end off her slay in New York.
….it’s a wrap!!! Thank you NYC…🚀 pic.twitter.com/m1SJYv6wLQ
— Bonang B* Matheba (@bonang_m) September 11, 2018