When your skin is naturally shinier than a mirror glaze cake, it can be really difficult to find a foundation that controls excess oil and lasts the whole day. Keep scrolling to find 5 of the best foundations for oily skin:
1. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation. L’Oreal’s Infallible Pro-Matte foundation is a lightweight and creamy foundation that lasts the entire day. It leaves your face looking matte, but not flat or mask-like.
L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation R220
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation. Powder foundations are always great for oily skin, but this Urban Decay powder foundation is on another level. It can be applied either wet or dry, and will leave your skin with a velvety matte finish.
3. M.A.C. Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation. A little goes a long way with this waterproof foundation from MAC. It doubles up as a concealer to give your oily skin complete matte coverage.
4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte. This foundation from Maybelline remains a favourite for many people with oily skin. The micro-powders help to erase pores and absorb oils. No need for any blotting paper with this foundation, whether you use the liquid or powder form, plus it’s budget-friendly – winning!
5. Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup. Acne-prone skin is usually quite oily and many people are afraid to wear makeup, in case it makes their acne worse. This hypoallergenic foundation from Clinique not only hides redness from breakouts and stops any shine but also treats those blemishes – it’s a great two-in-one product.
Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup R485
SEE ALSO: 10 weird beauty hacks that actually work