Treat your father this year by standing the chance to win a case of Roodeberg for you and him!
With its rich heritage, Roodeberg believes that that some of the best things in life have already been made, made in a time before mass production, made to last. Made to set a trend, not fit it. The brand recognises true mastery, and through this encourages consumers to always rediscover a classic.
Enjoy your Roodeberg on its own or as an accompaniment to roast, grilled or braaied red meat and chicken dishes, fill out the form below to stand a chance to win!
Check out www.roodeberg.com for more information and keep up to date by following @KWVwines on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 18th of June 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- No under 18s are allowed to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 19th of June 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.