ITC is proud host the 10th Annual Leadership Development for Women in Law Enforcement conference specifically designed to not only develop, but empower women across all levels of enforcement.
With 21 confirmed speakers from organisations such as:
- African Union Commission
- United States Secret Service
- Interpol South Africa
- South African Police Service
- Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department
- Department of Correctional Services
- SAPS men for change
Key strategies to be discussed:
- Enhancing cooperation between National and International organisations in order to address organised crime
- Encouraging information sharing between law enforcement agencies
- Dealing with trauma, stress and anxiety within the role of enforcement
- Satisfying your leadership hunger by stepping up to the platform to lead
- Finding solutions to protect the innocent
- Boosting continuous education of women within law enforcement
- Acquiring several leadership traits as a law enforcer
What you can look forward to:
- A spa treatment for each delegate
- Goodie bag filled with great surprises
- Awards ceremony to recognise women in enforcement
- Two practical workshops on: supporting victims of PTSD and harmonising your mind body and soul
- Panel discussions on: the role women have played in enforcement over the past 10 years & how far SA has come in bridging the gender equality gap
- Special accommodation rates at Indaba Hotel
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 19th of May 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 20th of May 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only contacted winners will be permitted entry into the cinema.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.