Beauty Revolution Festival in association with Foschini, Unlocked.Me by Nedbank and YFM focuses on celebrating inclusive and diverse beauty with a purpose. If that is not enough to get you there-here are 5 reasons why Africa’s Boldest Beauty Festival is not to be missed:
5 Reasons why you can’t miss the Beauty Revolution Festival
1. SHOP SHOP SHOP!
What better way to spend your weekend than shopping some of the biggest international and local brands all in one place. Each brand will have a pop-up store at the festival, these include makeup, fashion, nails, haircare, skincare and more. BR Live will be an area for brands to ‘show and tell’ their latest products and innovations so you know are the first to know.
2. Meet & Greet with the hottest A-list celebs and influencers
Being hosts to both Africa’s Boldest Beauty Festival and Africa’s best influencers is a celebration all on its own! Learn from the star-studded list of make-up artists in the masterclass lounge or watch the accomplished panellists taking the stage on topics they love. The festival will showcase the best make-up influencers and “beautubers” doing masterclasses, powerhouse panellists taking the stage to speak out on topics close to their hearts and an opportunity to shop the hottest beauty brands all under one roof!
3. Festival fun
Beauty Revolution Festival is home to not only the biggest brands and hottest influencers but also a social lounge and full entertainment space. There will be bars by Tanqueray and Red Bull as well as amazing DJs and special performances.
4. Do it for the gram’
Beauty Revolution will no doubt be filled with tons of beautiful spaces. There are a number of Instagram walls and selfie stations which will make for the perfect ‘gram’ backdrop and instagrammable moments at the show!
5. Learn from the best
A collection of renowned panellists in the beauty, media and all-around lifestyle industries will be taking the stage to chat about societal issues and the prejudice they face as women in business, and women of colour.
Stay woke by engaging in an array of topics like the business of beauty- how to start a beauty business from scratch by Rabia Ghoor Founder of Switch Beauty and the issues of representation and colourism in the media by activist Thando Hopa. Lesego Legobane a.k.a Thick Lee Yonce and Rushda Moosajee a.k.a RushTush will speak out on their journey in learning body positivity and the art of self-care.
From showcasing the best beauty brands on sale to learning how to build a beauty brand yourself and mastering the hottest make-up trends, Beauty Revolution Festival has something for everyone and is bound to be a highlight in this year’s events calendar.
WIN 1of 5 double tickets to the Miss beauty Revolution Festival
Beauty Revolution Festival is set to take the South African beauty scene by storm with a two-day beauty festival taking place on 6 & 7 April 2019 at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg. All you need to do to stand a chance to join us at the Beauty Revolution is fill out the form below:
To purchase tickets to Beauty Revolution Festival visit www.beautyrevolution.co.za
Read more WIN
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 03 April 2019.
- No person’s under the age of 18 is allowed to enter this competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is open to all South Africans
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.