Win 1 of 2 Philips steam irons worth R1499 each.
There is nothing like a mother’s love. They are caring, loving and selfless. As soon as a woman gives birth, they completely forget about themselves and their focus turns to their bundle of joy. This goes on for years – if not decades. Mothers give so much of themselves that they forget to spoil themselves.
With Mother’s Day around the corner, it’s your chance to spoil mom for all the unconditional love by giving her the gift of long-lasting fashion with the best in garment care for her precious clothing.
Philips is giving away the PerfectCare Azur Steam Iron to the value of R1499. This innovation is designed to iron all ironable fabrics from jeans to silk, and linen to cashmere – safely with no risk of burn or shine marks, with no temperature adjustment required. This iron is tested and approved by independent textile expert institutes for its excellent ironing performance.
And if you want your love to go the extra mile, why not take over the ironing in your home for a while?
To stand a chance of winning, answer this question in the form below:
How many temperature settings does the Philips PerfectCare Azur steam iron have?
The Philips Improved Azur (RRP: R1,499) is available at selected Boardmans, Hirsch’s, Dion Wired and Takealot stores.
Disclaimer: Philips is rated as the number one ironing brand globally in the Euromonitor International Iron Category which is based on retail sales for 2002 – 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 21st of May 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 23rd of May 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only contacted winners will be permitted entry into the cinema.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.