Three lucky readers stand a chance to win double tickets to an exclusive event hosted by BONA Magazine where we celebrate our exciting new July cover.
BONA is the go-to brand for today’s black family. The brand promise ‘Be Who You Want to Be’ says it all. We give our audience the inspiration, advice and confidence they need to be better at everything they touch. From their wardrobes to their finances and health, BONA helps the audience take steps (small or big) towards an improved life.
Enter below to join The BONA Team at an exclusive event and mingle with media personalities while indulging in bubbly and canapes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 14th of June 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 15th of June 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is open for Johannesburg residents only.
- Transport is not included
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.